Aroma Essentials Rose Mask | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
Product Description:It hydrates and tones the complexions restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types.
Packaging:The Aroma Essentials Rose Mask comes in a plastic container and it has a white screw cap.
INR 205 for 25g
Available online at:Aroma Essentials
Shelf Life:6 months
Ingredients:Rose petals and rose oil
How to use
- Apply a thin layer on clean face and upper neck area, avoiding eyes and lip area.
- Leave on for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with water and gently pat dry.
- I love the fragrance of rose that this has been blessed with.
- The formula is lightweight and does not cause any discomfort. I need about coin-sized amount to cover my entire face.
- My skin felt super hydrated after using this. I definitely noticed it felt softer and looked brighter.
- This mask helped rehydrate my skin and it felt so fresh after I rinsed it off.
- Make sure that you use a scrub and cleanser before applying this mask to get maximum effect.
- Overall it is very good face mask and I highly recommend it.
- Convenient packaging
- 100% natural ingredients
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Cruelty free
Would I repurchase this?
Post a Comment