Aroma Essentials Strawberry Scrub | Review
About brand:Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
Product Description:Natural AHA’s break down dulling build-up to unclog pores and prevent blackheads. It improves skin’s overall texture by revealing healthy, glowing skin.
Packaging:The Aroma Essentials Strawberry Scrub comes in a plastic container and it has a white screw cap.
Price:INR 205 for 25g
Available online at:Aroma Essentials
Shelf Life:6 months
Ingredients:Pomegranate, Strawberry, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy Acids
How to use:
- Apply thin layer all over the face and neck and after 10 minutes rinse with water.
- It has the right amount of grit and the balance of gel consistency that my skin needs.
- It smells wonderful, not too strong and natural, not artificial-smelling.
- My skin feels exceptionally clean after I use it and it’s never red or irritated.
- I can notice a difference from the first use, it is pricier than some of the other scrubs out there, but it is worth the money.
- Pleasant smell
- Contains natural ingredients
- Free from paraben and SLS
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Scrub particles are mild.
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Cruelty free
- Packaging could be better
Would I repurchase this?