Aroma Essentials Banana Coconut Milk Hair Mask | Review
About Brand:Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
Product Description:Banana strengthens hair, minimizes breakage and facilitates repair of damaged hair. Coconut milk nourishes the hair, prevent balding and is a great conditioner.
Packaging:The Aroma Essentials Banana Coconut Milk Hair Mask comes in a plastic container and it has a plastic white screw cap.
Price:INR 530 for 530g
Available online at:Aroma Essentials
Shelf Life:6 months
Ingredients:Banana pulp powder, Coconut milk powder, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Pomegranate oil, Sesame oil, Essential oils
How to use:
- Apply a generous amount to towel-dried clean shampooed damp hair.
- Use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute through hair, beginning at scalp to hair ends
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse.
- The consistency was amazingly thick & creamy and it is easy to spread through the hair.
- I found the fragrance of the mask very overpowering and and it unfortunately gave me a bit of a headache.
- I tend to only use it for the lower half of my hair because it takes out the volume if you use it from your roots up to your ends.
- It is super easy to rinse out, and doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. This product left my hair feeling softer and healthier.
- It's free from Paraben, silicone and mineral oil, so less chance of product build up.
- Convenient packaging
- Makes the hair soft and smooth
- 100% natural ingredients
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Controls hairfall
- Cruelty free
- Overpowering fragrance
Would I repurchase this?