Ryaal Mr.Beans Coffee Scrub | Review
About brand:With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They love their clients so much that they work day and night to provide us the best quality products that make them live a healthy happier life.
Product description:Wake up sleepy skin with Ryaal's Mr.Beans Arabica coffee scrub once or twice a week, get your morning commuting' as the invigorating properties of caffeine and wild bee honey join forces with the exfoliating properties of coffee grounds and dead sea salt. Add in the calm of olive and sweet almond oil plus Shea butter and you're ready to fight traffic and look fabulous. Our 100 percent natural coffee scrub revs up facial skin to reduce age spots and even out skin tone, while it helps heal acne, rosacea and eczema as it exfoliates. Dead sea salts combine with Kona coffee, rich in caffeine. Caffeine's antioxidants fight free radicals, reducing the appearance of the dreaded cellulite on legs, arms, tummy, and bottom. The powerful antioxidants also help rid skin of bacteria and harmful chemicals while reducing swelling and puffiness. Reduce the look of varicose veins and stretch marks as you gently massage in the scrub during your morning shower. Olive oil is also an antioxidant champ, while aiding in hydrating and smoothing. Sweet almond oil removes impurities and dead skin cells, as it also turns back the clock on skin's aging. Grape seed oil moisturizes and gets rid of dry, flaky skin. Coconut extract and Shea butter work together to help the scrub glide on, while also helping hydration. All our Arabica coffee scrub ingredients combine to give your skin just the jumpstart it needs to feel great all day. Ideal for both women and men.
Packaging:The Ryaal Mr Beans comes in a black tub packaging. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
Price:INR 499 for 125g
Available online at:Amazon
Ingredients:Arabica Coffee Infusion, Ground Arabica Coffee, Organic wild bee honey, Shea Butter, Organic cane sugar syrup, Kaolin clay, Fuller’s Earth, Glycerine, Vetiver Oil, Vanilla Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Xanthum Gum.
How to use:
- Smooth mask all over your skin.
- Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.
- This works well to exfoliate and leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. You only need a small amount so one bottle lasts for a long time and is a good value.
- The consistency is very nice with just the right amount of abrasive compound mixed in.
- I don't have to worry about it agitating my skin or any active breakouts, which in turn often causes, even more, breakouts.
- Every time I use this my skin is left smooth, soft, and supple. The ingredients are natural and the fragrance is amazing.
- The scrub is also vegan and not tested on animals.
- Convenient packaging
- Pleasant fragrance
- Contains natural ingredients
- Free from paraben and SLS
- Cruelty free
- Thick and creamy texture
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Only little amount of scrub is required
- Removes dead cells and impurities
Would I repurchase this?