Aroma Essentials D-Tan Mask | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
Aroma Essentials D-tan Mask is formulated with bentonite clay which activates blood circulation and oxygenates skin. Being infused with magnesium chloride it aids in acne reduction and clearance of skin discoloration. Besides an aid to sun tan removal, it cleanses and exfoliates skin of excess oil and makes it soft and toned.
The Aroma Essentials D-Tan Mask comes in a plastic container and it has a plastic golden screw cap. It also has a lid to prevent the product coming out.
INR 250 for 35g
Available online at:
Vitamin E, Honey and Bentonite Clay
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer over the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes
- Rinse it off
- Use twice a week
- The Aroma Essentials D-Tan Mask is beige in color and has a thick creamy texture.
- It adds much needed hydration to the skin which makes it feel soft and supple.
- It is very much soothing on skin and did not cause any kind of burning sensation on my skin.
- The Mask is slightly pricey but the formula is free from harmful chemicals.
- This mask doesn’t remove tan in just one use. After using it for 3-4 times you can notice a good difference in tan removal.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Convenient packaging
- Easy to use
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains goodness of vitamin E and bentonite clay
- Cruelty free
- Slightly Expensive
Would I repurchase this?