Pond's Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen SPF 30 | Review
About the brand:Pond's is a brand of beauty and health care products, currently owned by parent company the multinational corporation Unilever.
Product description:The pond’s institute brings to you its breakthrough solution to fight all the problems caused by the sun – pond’s sun protect non-oily sunscreen. This dermatologist-tested formula with SPF 30 pa+++ helps protect your skin from sun damage issues. Its non-oily formulation is perfect for the hot and humid Indian summers. Pond’s sun protect provides broad-spectrum protection from both uva and UVB rays. This light-weighted, beautifully scented, non-oily sunscreen form the perfect partner to walk out of your home with confidence without fearing the 5 problems caused by the sun. Best used after cleansing skin, perfect to apply before make-up.
Packaging:The sunscreen comes in a tube packaging with a flip flop. It is convenient and travel-friendly.
Price:INR 199 for 80g
Available online at:Amazon
Shelf Life:2 years
Ingredients:Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (And) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Oxide (And) Cyclopentasiloxane (And) PEG-10 Dimethicone (And) Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glycerine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Perfume, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dmdm Hydantoin (And) Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate (And) Butylene Glycol, Allantoin Sucrose Distearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (And) Aluminum, Hydroxide (And) Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene and Linalool.
How to use:
- Apply over cleansed face, neck and hands
- Apply 15 - 20 mins before exposure to the sun
- Apply on all skin areas that are directly exposed to the sun
- Re-apply every 3 hours
- In the case of swimming, sweating - re-apply after 90 minutes
- The sunscreen is white in color and has a very floral scent.
- The texture of this sunscreen is thick and creamy and it absorbs pretty quickly. It does leave a bit of white cast on the skin but after blending it properly it fades away.
- Post application it does looks shiny but after that when it settles down on the skin it gives a matte finish.
- It is also loaded with questionable fragrances and ingredients as well like the parabens, sulfate, etc which is the reason why I will not repurchase it.
- Hygienic and travel-friendly packaging
- Absorbs quickly
- SPF 30 and PA+++
- Mild Fragrance
- Leaves a little white cast on the skin
- Contains harmful ingredients
Would I recommend this?