Auravedic Pure Lightening Skin Polish | Review
Auravedic is a natural beauty brand which sources and uses only the best local natural ingredients. Auravedic products are not tested on animals and no animal product or by-product is used in the manufacture of Auravedic products (with the exception of honey). In accordance with its commitment to upholding human rights, Auravedic is committed to not using child labour in the manufacture of any of its products.
Pure Lightening Skin Polish with Sandal Turmeric : Turmeric & Red Sandal work to reduce pigmentation, dark spots, while Jojoba beads gently buff away dull, tanned & dead skin to reveal glowing & even skin tone free of blemishes.
The product is packaged in a transparent plastic tub with an inner separator making sure that the product does not stick to the lid.
INR 400 for 100g
Available online at:
How to use:
- Scoop on to fingertips
- Gently massage over moist skin
- Leave on skin for a few minutes
- Gently wiping it off with a cotton ball
- Can wash off if required
- The polish itself is light pink in color with tiny granular jojoba beads.
- It has a strong herbal fragrance.
- The scrub very gentle on the skin and leaving it feeling supple.
- It does brighten the skin in the first usage only.
- Also it moisturizes the skin very well so it is great for normal to dry skin.