Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Mask | Review
Auravedic is a natural beauty brand which sources and uses only the best local natural ingredients. Auravedic products are not tested on animals and no animal product or by-product is used in the manufacture of Auravedic products (with the exception of honey). In accordance with its commitment to upholding human rights, Auravedic is committed to not using child labour in the manufacture of any of its products.
This gentle facial mask formulated with pure natural actives deeply penetrates the skin to lighten the complexion and clarify dark spots for glowing and radiant skin.
The product is packaged in a transparent plastic tub with an inner separator making sure that the product does not stick to the lid.
Extracts of Red sandal, Saffron, Turmeric, Neem, Tulsi, Licorice, Nagarmotha, Amla, Mulberry, Papaya Enzyme, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate.
How to use:
- Scoop on to fingertips
- Gently massage over moist skin
- Leave on skin for a few minutes
- Gently wiping it off with a cotton ball
- Can wash off if required
- The mask is in mustard yellow color and it has a mild herbal scent to it.
- The consistency is thick so you have to mix it properly before using it.
- It gives a radiant glow and healthy looking skin.
- It also helps in reducing the tan.
- It has the goodness of many natural ingredients and is better than any chemical based masks.