Miss Clarie Soft Matte Lip Cream | Review
It’s not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It’s like nothing you’ve experienced before. It is a lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.
INR 150 for 5.6g
(They are available in different prices in stores i got it for 150)
I brought it from the instagram store called Cosmetics_shop9
How to use:
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips before using it.
- Apply a lip liner all over your lips.
- After that apply the lip creme.
- It is a warm red shade which can be used as a subtle lip tint or a full on red lips.
- The best thing about the Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream is their smooth consistency.
- They have a light air whipped formula which applies easily and settles into a soft matte.
- It has minimal transfer, and has a quite good staying power about 4-5 hours.
- A caveat, as with any matte lip product it's important to exfoliate and moisturize lips before application.
- Convenient packaging
- Great pigmentation
- Easy application
- Amazing varities
- Cruelty free
- Staying power
- Non transferable
- Need to exfoliate and moisturize the lips before application
Would I repurchase this?