Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3 Step Kit | Review
Skin18.com is a one stop solution for all your skin care needs.Korean skin care is popular throughout the world. In India it is very difficult to find genuine and authentic korean skincare products in the affordable category but that problem has been solved now. They have a variety of skin care face mask sheets which are very affordable. There are different types like anti wrinkle, tightening, fruit mask etc. They also have products like Face Wash, Toner, Moisturizers, BB/CC cream etc.
A 3-step kit for perfect pore control. The first step opens your pores, allowing you to for remove blackheads easily. The second step removes and extracts the blackheads. The third step helps close and minimize the pores.
Packaging:The Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3 Step Kit comes in a plastic sheet packaging.
Available online at:Skin18
1 stepWater, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Hexanediol 1,2, propanediol, Illicium verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, CitrusMedicaLimonum (Lemon) FruitExtract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, RosmarinusOfficinalis (Rosemary) LeafExtract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, ThymusVulgaris (Thyme) Flower / LeafExtract, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit / Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, CitrusAurantiumDulcis (Orange) FruitExtract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum)
2 stepWater, PVP, Copolyol Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, VP / VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, CI 17200
3 stepWater, Glycerin, propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Erythritol, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Illicium verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, CitrusMedicaLimonum (Lemon) FruitExtract Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
How To Use:
- After cleansing, place step-1 on nose for 15-20 minutes. Remove it slowly and wipe off any impurities from pores.
- Wet nose with water and place step-2 on nose. After 10-15 minutes and slowly remove it from the edge.
- After step 1 & 2, place step-3 on nose. Remove it after 10-15 minutes and gently tap it for better absorption.
- When I placed it on my nose it's nice and soothing, and the scent is a pleasant floral.
- It didn't break me out, and no redness or irritation,
- The consistency of the essence is very watery, drippy, and it does not sticky at all.
- It does what it claims to do and gets all the oil and dirt out.
- I enjoy using this, even though it is time consuming it took me around 50 minutes to use it.
- Easy application
- Convenient packaging
- Dermatological tested
- Unclogs pores
- Removes blackheads
- Pleasant scent
- Removes Dead Skin Cells
- Time consuming
Would I repurchase this?