Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White | Review
About Brand:Lakmé is an Indian cosmetics brand which is owned by Hindustan Unilever and run by CEO Puskharaj Shenai. Having Shraddha Kapoor as the ambassador, it ranked at number 1 among the cosmetics brands in India.Lakme started as a 100% subsidiary of Tata Oil Mills (Tomco). It was named after the French opera Lakmé, which itself is the French form of Lakshmi (the goddess of wealth) who is renowned for her beauty. It was started in 1952 famously, because the Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was concerned that Indian women were spending precious foreign exchange on beauty products and personally requested JRD Tata to manufacture them in India.
Product Description:Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look. It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes. With a deep colored stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day. Just one stroke of the Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar. Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product!
The Lakme Eyeconic White kajal comes in a white and turquoise blue retractable liner form. The color coded packaging makes it convenient to use. The packaging is so sturdy and attractive, also the cap shuts tightly so its completely travel friendly.
Price:INR 250 for 0.35g
Available online at:Nykaa
How to use:
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
- You can also use it on inner corners of your eyes and in the waterline too.
- The kajal has a very soft and creamy texture which glides on very easily.
- The color is quite pigmented, 1-2 swipes is enough.
- I had used it on my inner corners of the eyes and on my waterline, it stays upto 3-4 hours.
- It is indeed waterproof and does not come off with water.
- It has a tiny shimmer, it would be cherry on top if it was matte.
- Convinient packaging
- Creamy texture
- Glides easily
- Great pigmentation
- Multiple uses
- Smudge Proof
- Water Proof
- No ingredients list
- Not completely matte
- Does not last for 10 hours
Would I repurchase this?