Skin Cafe Berry Cheesecake Lip Tint Balm | Review
They sell made-to-order skin care products using fresh and wholesome ingredients. Unlike other commercial cosmetics companies, they create your products after you place your order. They send you something that has been crafted specially for you each time. No old stuff manufactured and packaged and then stored in a warehouse for weeks or months waiting for an order.
The kind-to-skin lip tint balms are a healthier alternative to drying lipsticks and lip stains. Made with skin friendly herbs and rich plant-based oils, these leave your lips softly tinted and moisturized.
The Key Lime Pie Lip Butter comes in round transparent glass jar. It has a black colored plastic cap on it. The packaging of these jar is very cute and sturdy.
INR 900 for 9g
Available online at:
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances & Approved Cosmetic Grade Colors
- The texture is silk-soft and easily spreadable.
- It comes in a glamorous maroonish berry color and has a good payoff and looks really natural.
- It gives a nice hint of rich color, doesn't need much of reapplication.
- I find that the color lasts on my lips pretty long.
- No added colors
- Pleasant fragrance
- Paraben & BHT free
- Keeps the lips softer
- No chemical preservatives
- Hydrates the lips very well
- Non greasy formula
- Cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Would I repurchase this?