Dr Wheatgrass Superbalm | Review
Wheatgrass has helped thousands recover more rapidly from wounds, injuries, burns and common skin conditions such as diabetic foot ulcers, eczema and molluscum. Dr Wheatgrass doesn't actually exist as a person. It is the trademarked brand. Dr. Chris developed the wheatgrass extract that forms the main ingredient of our products. He has used the extract successfully in clinical trials and in thousands of patients since 1995. He has re-discovered the therapeutic power of wheatgrass that first came to light in modern times in the 1930's.
Why tolerate poor results with ice when there is little evidence that it works? SuperBalm is helping thousands enjoy a better quality of life. Formulated by the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Dr. Chris Reynolds, SuperBalm counteracts muscle stiffness and other sports related discomfort. Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm is the perfect product for all who are physically active.
INR 2440 for 160ml
Available online at:
Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, Water (aqua), sodium phytate, parfum, xanthan gum, vegetable glycerol, capric/caprylic triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate SE, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
How to use:
- Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required.
- Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm.
- In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so persevere.
- May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
- Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
- The texture of the balm is really smooth.
- It works great on cuts and on wounds.
- It also worked as a pain relief so its surely is a multipurpose balm.
- It heals faster and there is no side effects as it is made from natural ingredients.
- Gladly i don't have any acne on my face, so i don't know it works on that or not.
- The product is really expensive but it lasts really long.