Elizavecca Aqua Hyaluronic Acid Water Drop Cream | Review
Product description:This refreshing cream is packed with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, soothing Aloe Vera, and revitalizing Red Ginseng Extract. As soon as you smooth it onto your skin, the cream transforms into moisturizing water drops that soak deep into your dermal layers while protecting skin with a nourishing barrier. Plus, it brightens the complexion and helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles, leaving skin moist and youthful looking. Perfect for dry and oily skin.
Packaging:The Elizavecca Aqua Hyaluronic Acid Water Drop Cream comes in cute box in which the the details of the product is listed. The product itself comes in frosted white tub packaging.
Price:18000 won = $15.12
Available online at:Elizavecca
Shelf Life:6 months
Ingredients:Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Red Ginseng Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed, Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extrac, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate
How to use:
- Apply proper amount and rub it like a massage so that water drops burst well and absorbed.
- The consistency of the product is light creamy texture that turns into water when rubbed into the skin.
- It has a clean & mild fragrance that doesn't linger.
- It's lightweight, quickly absorbed & leaves my skin hydrated for hours. This is a great moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
- I have been using this in my skincare routine for two weeks now. I feel this product is not a necessity but my skin definitely appreciates it so I will continue to use it.
- The great thing is that a little goes a long way to moisturize your face.
- Cute packaging
- Light and creamy texture
- Mild fragrance
- Hydrates the skin very well
- Absorbs quickly
- Easy to use
- Little goes a long way
- Packaging is not travel friendly
Would I recommend this?