InstaCuppa Thermos Flask with Fruit Infuser | Review
About brand:All InstaCuppa products are manufactured exclusively for us with great attention to detail and are imported to India. We try to minimize the use of plastic and go for healthy alternatives, like bamboo or glass. Our goal is to offer you the most ergonomic, 100% BPA-free, lightweight and durable accessories that will help you enjoy your healthy recipes anywhere, boost your stamina and turbo-charge your wellbeing!
Product description:The insulated infusion water bottle includes 1 flip top lid with handle, 1 wide-mouth insulated lid, 1 full length Tritan fruit infusion rod. It is made up of Tritan a plastic which is BPA FREE( Bisphenol A), safe and durable. It maintains cold water bottle till 24 hours. It keeps hot water bottle for 12 hours. It consists of vacuum insulated and double walled stainless steel. It has a protective coating with premium powder matte.
- Powder-coated matte finish never sweats, preventing slippery bottles or dreaded stains on wood surfaces.
- A double-wall, vacuum-insulated design helps lock in heat for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24!
- Along with a removable infuser core that’s easy to fill, remove, and clean, the large, screw on lid provides faster access to water inside and won’t spill.
- This bottle comes with 2 lids, a fruit infuser with lid and the box. It insulates very well and the snapping lid is great, but if there's too much water on the lip you end up spraying everyone around you.
- I’ve had this water bottle for over a 2 months now and use it frequently. It still looks brand new with no scratches and the seals haven’t worn down at all.
- It also doesn't leak and it keeps water cold for hours, though keep in mind if you put ice cubes in your water then of course they're gonna melt (your water is warmer than ice).
- I haven't tried a hot liquid so no comment on heat performance.
Post a Comment