Eyova Hair Nutrient with Egg Oil | Review
Eyova is rich in essential fatty acids. The polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) derived from egg oil improve blood circulation and cell growth, thus stimulating hair growth. Eyova egg oil also combats inflammation, regenerates hair follicles and helps prevent hair loss.
EYOVA brings to you the goodness of eggs in an ‘oil new avatar’. Hair problems have become an inevitable part of our life. Apart from environmental impact, there a lot of things that we do ourselves to damage our hair e.g. using styling products, the chemicals commonly added in the form of shampoo and conditioners, our lifestyle etc. Your hair needs to be strong enough to fight these external conditions. Eyova provides the required nutrition to make them healthy from within. Eyova is a therapeutic oil; giving best results when you start early. It acts like a topical supplement which helps fight as well as prevent hair problems.
The bottle comes in a cardboard box packaging. The hair oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a black flip cap to dispense the oil in just the right amount.
INR 590 for 50ml
Available online at:
Egg oil, Canola oil and Fragrance
How to use:
- Massage Eyova on your scalp and ensure it spreads evenly
- Leave it on for 3 hours minimum or preferably overnight
- Wash it off with any regular shampoo
- Use it regularly, at least twice a week, for desired results
- The oil spreads on scalp so easily, so all you need is few drops of it
- The smell of the oil is very strong, I personally don't like the fragrance of it
- I noticed my hair were shinier than before and it felt soft as well
- I don’t see any significant difference in hair fall. So there isn’t any drastic difference in hair fall issue
- Regular usage has improved texture of my hair
- Makes the soft and shinier
- Spreads easily
- Non sticky
- Repairs hair damage
- Nourishes scalp
- Helps in controlling frizz
- Great consistency
- Made of eggs which works great
- Requires shampooing twice or thrice
- Doesn’t help much with hair loss
Would I repurchase this?