Auravedic Clear Brightness Pulpy Face Wash | Review
Auravedic is a natural beauty brand which sources and uses only the best local natural ingredients. Auravedic products are not tested on animals and no animal product or by-product is used in the manufacture of Auravedic products (with the exception of honey). In accordance with its commitment to upholding human rights, Auravedic is committed to not using child labour in the manufacture of any of its products.
Product Description:This ultimate acne-fighting face wash with Neem and Tea tree works together to cut through oil, dissolving dirt and impurities without overdrying or irritation. Skin is left clear and smooth.
Packaging:The packaging of Auravedic Clear Brightness Pulpy Facewash is quite quirky and cute with different sized fonts on a lime green tube.
Price:INR 150 for 100gms
Availability:Available online at:
Ingredients:Extracts of Neem, Tulsi, Calendula, Tea tree oil, Sandalwood oil, Orange oil, Jojoba oil, Cinammon fragrance, Omega-9 fatty acid, Coconut fatty acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use:
- Scoop on to fingertips
- Gently massage over skin
- Rinse it off with water
- The Auravedic Clear Brightness Pulpy Face Wash is gel based.
- I massaged the facewash on my face.
- My skin looks visibly bright, clear & soft.
- It effectively cleanses and removes dirt.
- And the best part is it does not dries out my skin.
- It’s really nice & pampering face wash.
- It has sweet & pleasant fragrance.
- Cute & Travel friendly packaging
- Free of Parabens & SLS
- Suitable for all skin types
- Goodness of neem, tulsi & tea tree
- Not effective on pimples