Samisha Organic Vitamin C Serum | Review
Samisha brings you Vitamin C face serum that will help in reviving the dead complexion and add radiance to the skin. Vitamin C, witch hazel, and hyaluronic acid will help in fading pigmentation and will control aging, brought by free radicals, and makes the skin glow. It will help in reviving dull and aging skin and removes the dead skin cells making the skin look brighter.
Available online at:
How to use:
- Wash your face properly with fresh water.
- Take out a pea-sized amount of this serum onto your palm, and dot the serum all across your cleansed face and on the neck.
- Apply it all over the face with fingers. Move it from your face towards the hairline and from neck to jaw and upwards.
- Do it for about a minute so that it gets absorbed by the skin. Use it at least twice a day for better results.
- The serum has a runny consistency and has a bit of an overpowering scent.
- The best thing about this serum is that it is easily absorbed by the skin without making much effort.
- It smoothens the skin and hydrates well with regular use.
- This can be used alone or under daily moisturizer and as a part of your everyday skincare routine.
- It is made up of natural ingredients and is vegan.
- Convenient packaging
- Absorbs quickly
- Leaves no residue or greasy feeling
- No artificial preservatives and fragrance
- Overpowering scent
- Only key ingredients are mentioned
- Percentage of Vitamin C not mentioned