Vanya Herbals Anaarblend Pomegranate Body Massage Oil | Review
Anaarblend is a fragrant collation of pomegranate, beetroot, carrot, cold-pressed oil of sesame and sunflower. If this massage oil is used regularly it imparts hydration, while firming the skin tone and resisting fine lines. It also provides lasting rejuvenation and nourishment as it contains the essential essence of fresh fruits.
Packaging:The massage oil comes in a circular shaped plastic bottle. It has metallic twist open cap. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
Price:INR 660 for 100ml
Shelf life:24 months
Available online at:Vanya Herbals
How to use:
- Apply the oil all over your body and massage with gentle yet firm strokes.
- Permit the goodness of oil to soak into your skin for at least an hour before you bathe.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight before rinsing it off.
Ingredients:Cold pressed sunflower and sesame oil, pomegranate extract, beet root extract, pineapple extract, carrot extract, citric acid, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol and natural oils of orange, bergamot and mandarin.
- This is a great massage oil that goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed by your skin. It doesn't feel greasy like a lot of other oils. Its texture enables smooth massage motions that soothe muscles and moisturize the skin.
- I use it post shower or before sleeping or anytime I feel like. My purpose of using this oil is to relax my stressed out and aching muscles. You only need a small amount and it lasts for a really long time.
- The scent is a bit overpowering for me. I definitely think this oil does what it claims and would recommend it.
- Hydrates the skin very well
- Non greasy
- Makes skin soft, smooth and supple
- Suitable for all skin type
- Cruelty free
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Pump packaging would be more convenient
- Overpowering fragrance
Would i recommend this?