Oriental Botanics Activated Charcoal 3 in 1 Clay Mask | Review
Rejuvenate & Revitalize your skin with innovative Oriental Botanics 3 in 1 Mask for that perfect glowing and refreshed feeling. It is a unique combination of Activated Charcoal, natural oils extracts and other skin benefiting ingredients known for their cleansing and rejuvenation effects.
Activated charcoal works like a magnet to draw all the pollutants and other gunk out of the skin, which is why it is so revered in the skincare world. This mask offers your skin with smoother, bright, healthier-looking complexion.
Packaging:The mask comes in a jar packaging. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
Price:INR 449 for 100g
Shelf life:12 months
Available online at:Amazon
Ingredients:Purified Water, White Kaolin Clay, Glycerin, Emulsifying wax, Bentonite Clay, Coconut Activated Charcoal powder, Extra Virgin Olive Cold Pressed Oil, Fragrance, Papain Powder, Spectrastat, Pro Vitamin B5 (D Panthenol), Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbyl phosphate), Menthol, Mallow Flower Extract, Lotus Extract, Green Tea Extract, Gojiberry Fruit Extract, Ginseng Root Extract.
How to use:
- Apply an even layer for freshly cleansed dry face.
- Smooth the mask all over your face avoiding the eye and mouth areas.
- Allow to dry for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and massage in circular motions until all residue is removed.
- Use 1-2 times per week.
- The consistency of the mask is thick and creamy enough for an easy application. The application itself is messy, but you can avoid it by taking extra care while applying.
- I found the mask to provide a pleasant cooling sensation while I was wearing it. Not uncomfortable at all.
- The mask leaves my skin feeling softened and refreshed. There is a noticeable difference after a month of using the product. It has more of a glow to it, but not oily by any means.
- There is a lot of product in this jar and a little goes a long way so it will probably last me quite a while!
- Contains activated charcoal
- Spreads easily on the skin
- Inexpensive considering you need a very little amount each use
- Brightens the skin
- Removes dirt and impurities
- Travel friendly
- Jar packaging feels unhygienic
Would I recommend this?