Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water | Review
About Brand:Garnier is a mass market cosmetics brand of French cosmetics company L'Oréal. It produces hair care and skin care products. Garnier hair care and skin care products is one of the highest luxury brands used in Asia, China, Japan & India.
Product description:Micellar water was developed in France because the hard water was harsh on skin. Hard water can cause dryness and dull skin. Garnier Micellar water is created with micellar technology- tiny molecules called micelles are suspended in a purified water solution.
This all-in-1 micellar cleansing water is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin. This micellar water for all skin types effectively cleanses, removes makeup, and refreshes skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.
This makeup remover for normal skin cleanses to remove makeup and leaves skin with a matte and natural finish with no greasy residue.
Packaging:The packaging is a clear and sturdy see through plastic bottle. The bottle has a flip open cap which dispenses just the right amount of product.
Price:INR 175 for 125ml
INR 349 for 400ml
Available online at:Nykaa
Ingredients:Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fil B162919/3
How to use:
- Apply onto face, eyes and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing.
- No rinsing required.
- I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't.
- It removes all of your makeup and even dirt that you didn't know was there. It makes me feel like I’m actually taking my makeup off at the end of the day compared to many other methods I’ve tried.
- I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to remove makeup at the end of the day.
- Travel friendly packaging
- Fragrance free
- No need to rinse
- Doesn't irritate the skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- It doesn't removes waterproof makeup
Would I repurchase this?