About brand:With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They love their clients so much that they work day and night to provide us the best quality products that make them live a healthy happier life.
Product description:A revolutionary, multitasking shampoo infused with rich organic onion that gently exfoliates to remove surface impurities and dead skin cells promoting optimal scalp health. Aloe vera extract provides a cooling sensation relieving the scalp of any irritation and preventing further itchiness. Truly one of its kind, this nutrient-rich oil clearing wash works by promoting scalp healing and aiding in its revival by stimulating blood circulation and imparting a beautiful shine. Onion’s rich antibacterial properties help keep scalp healthy and free of infection, resulting in follicles that are well-nourished and hair that are long, thick and strong.
Packaging:The Ryaal Onion Fusion - Intense Clarity Shampoo comes in a transparent bottle packaging. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
Price:INR 499 for 200ml
Available online at:Amazon
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Onion Extract, , Lauryl Glucoside, Cocoyl Glucoside , Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), Aloe Vera Extract, Amla Extract, Bhringraj Extract, Hibiscus Extract, Curry Leaf, Methi Extract, Ginger Extract , Brahmi Extract, Reetha Extract, Shikakai Extract, Nagarmotha Extract, Vitamin E, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyquaternium 10 , Basil Essential Oil, Neem Oil
How to use:
- Take a small amount and massage into wet hair for two minutes.
- Rinse well.
- The shampoo lathers up nicely and leaves your hair feeling clean and residue free. It did not leave my scalp dry and actually felt great to use.
- The scent is very clean and refreshing and knowing that I am not putting chemicals into my hair and scalp makes me happy.
- A little goes a long way on my shoulder length hair.
- It really helps with my thinning hair on top and leaves it feeling refreshed and shiny and thicker.
- I've been using for about 2 weeks now and i can see and feel some difference in how much better my hair looks.
- Overall, I'm very pleased and will probably purchase it again.
- Mild fragrance
- Makes the hair smooth
- Reduce hair fall
- Removes dirt and oil
- Lathers decently
- SLS and Paraben free
- I think pump packaging could be better.
Would I repurchase it?