Ryaal Grapefruit Smoothie | Review
About brand:With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They love their clients so much that they work day and night to provide us the best quality products that make them live a healthy happier life.
Product description:Fresh organic grapefruit stops your skin from looking oily. While the lemon extract removes dead skin cells and restores glow. Cold-pressed avocado and jojoba oils recharge your skin with vitamins and minerals. While Rose Infusion restores your skin to glory.
Packaging:The Ryaal Grapefruit Smoothie comes in a black tub packaging. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
Price:INR 699 for 125g
Available online at:Amazon
Ingredients:Fresh Organic Grapefruit Infusion, Aloe Vera Juice, Vitamin C, Rose Infusion, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Cranberry Extract, Organic Orange Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Raw African Shea Butter, Organic Black Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Bees wax, Glyceryl Stearyl Citrate, Organic Coconut Oil, Xanthum Gum, Touch-Me-Not Flower (Lajwanti), Indian madder (Manjestha), Spanish bugloss (Ratanjot), Indian Ginseng, Vitamin E
How to use:
- Apply a pea size amount to your face while massaging in upward circles.
- Repeat the same for your neck.
- The consistency is light and it glides easily on the skin very easily.
- It’s light weight and absorbs without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling.
- It contains the goodness of grapefruit infusion, aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, rose infusion, lemon extract, cranberry extract and vitamin e.
- A little goes a long way and it has a clean, subtle scent.
- The moisturizer is vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and paraben free.
- Worth the price
- Light consistency
- Mild fragrance
- Little goes a long way
- Absorbs quickly
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
Would I repurchase it?