13 Reasons Why I Love Winter
This post is a part of The Winter Express – Blog Train where 33 awesome bloggers write about different topics related to this beautiful WINTER season from their own unique perspectives. Expect tips and tricks, recipes, stories, cherished memories and many more. You would love to have a magical ride with our Winter Express.
This blog train is hosted by: RainbowDiaries.com, Mommystimeline.com and Amritkauramy.com .
I would like to Thanks Priya for introducing me and sending across the Winter Express to my station.
So, here's the 13 Reasons Why I Love Winter:
1. It’s sweater weatherThis also means that it’s sweatshirt, scarf and fuzzy socks weather. Winter clothes are so comfy compared to summer, and it’s now totally acceptable to wear oversized sweaters and shirts on a daily basis.
2. Fuzzy SocksIt’s too warm in the spring and summer, yet not cold enough in the fall, and so wintertime is the best time to rock your fuzzy socks.
3. LayeringWinter is the only time you can layer all your favorite clothes into one outfit! Add a scarf, a sweater, a flannel, and a hoodie while still looking put together. The coziness is real.
4. Curling up in bed with a bookWrapping yourself in sweaters and scarves is super cozy and being able to go inside and curl up with a book and hot chocolate is incredibly comforting. Just giving you a reason to be lazy and never want to get out of bed.
5. An Excuse to Stay in BedEveryone could use a mental health day, and winters are the great excuse to snooze your alarm and crawl back under the covers.
6. Hot beveragesWhether you prefer coffee, tea or hot chocolate, nothing beats warming up in winter with a hot beverage. This can’t be more perfect. It's like the number one requirements for completing the winter feeling.
7. Staying inside is easierAnother good thing about winters. You can sleep in your warm blanket on your soft bed for as long as you want, and you always have an excuse of, 'It's too cold even to peep outside the bed!"
8. Eating is much more funBeing a complete foodie, I love the fact that every few hours I have an urge to snack.
9. Catching up on YouTube videos or TV series
There is plenty of time to enjoy dinner with family, binge watch videos/shows in your comfortable space and still be able to have a nice stretched sleep.
10. Winter beauty regimeI love the ritual of lathering my skin with cold creams and moisturizers.
11. No Sweating
Nothing to be explained.
12. Winter sunrises are the bestIt might get dark earlier during the wintertime, but the breathtaking sunrises during the season totally make up for it.
13. New BeginningsWith every ending comes a new beginning; every year January follows December. Winter is the perfect time to start fresh.
Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.― EDITH SITWELL