Ryaal Black Mess - Mask, Scrub & Cleanser | Review
About brand:With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They love their clients so much that they work day and night to provide us the best quality products that make them live a healthy happier life.
Product description:Charcoal Face and Body Scrub are rooted in a Japanese belief that the earth provides everything that is needed to sustain our health and beauty.
This specially blended dual action scrub not only uses the coveted mud of the dead sea, but also uses activated charcoal to expel excess oil and impurities in the skin. Even though this amazing scrub is black, we can assure you that it is giving your skin a cleanse like never before. Detoxify and rejuvenate your skin with this exfoliating scrub that not only uncovers fresh skin but also leaves moisturizing minerals and nutrients behind.
Activated charcoal is a potent natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be flushed out so the body doesn't reabsorb them. Activated Charcoal works through a process called adsorption, which Dr. AXE describes as "the chemical reaction where elements bind to a surface."
Thanks to its detoxifying properties, activated charcoal is great for someone who is prone to breakouts. Activated Charcoal is great for skin brightening and skin lightening.
Packaging:The Ryaal Black Mess comes in a tub packaging. There is ingredients/product information listed on the product.
INR 469 for 125g
Available online at:Amazon
Ingredients:Activated Charcoal, Kaolin Clay, Fullers Earth, Rhassoul Mud (Moroccos Lava Clay), Organic Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera Extract, Peppermint Oil, Australian Tea Tree Oil, Sugar (Sucrose), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Xanthum Gum
How to use:
- Scoop out some product in a clean bowl with the help of a spatula and mix some water/rose water/milk to form a paste.
- Apply evenly leaving out your eye and mouth area.
- Gently scrub after the paste is semi damn.
- Wash away with cold water.
- The consistency is not so thick and not so thin something like a cream which can bespread out evenly. It is very easy to use on face and no dripping at all.
- The application itself is messy, but you can avoid it by taking extra care while applying or making it in a paste form.
- I love that it doesn't really have a scent and doesn't have any properties that dry my face out.
- The skin definitely felt softer and smootherand it also brightened my complexion slightly. I loved how fresh my skin felt, my pores appeared smaller and my skin felt tight.
- Convenient packaging
- Mild scent
- Exfoliates and cleanses the skin very well
- Lasts really long
- Cruelty free
- Doesn't dry out the skin
Would I repurchase it?
Post a Comment