Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer | Review
At Himalaya, their research is inspired by a need to help people towards a healthier life. Providing society with a better quality of life through head-to-heel wellness has been our niche and passion. With the availability of solutions that are natural and safe from Himalaya’s Wellness range, they offer you a choice to take control of your healing and to lead a happier, healthier life.
Product description:The first of its kind, Himalaya's PureHands is an effective, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
PureHands contains extracts of herbs like Coriander, which have potent antimicrobial properties and Lime, which is a natural bactericidal. In addition, the active ingredients of Neem, which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral, safely keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay.
Himalaya Wellness has it’s PureHands hand sanitizers range and they are available in 5 different variants:
- Green Apple
The hand sanitizer comes in a transparent bottle with a green flip top cap fitted at the top. The cap shuts tightly which makes it completely travel friendly.
Price:INR 55 for 50ml
INR 90 for 100ml
INR 175 for 250ml
Available online at:Himalaya Store
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
How to use:
- Squeeze coin-sized drop of the gel on your palms.
- Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry.
- No water is required after use.
- The consistency is pretty thick and gel like it helps to spread it easily and quickly.
- The fragrance is not strong or overpowering but kind of sweet in an anti-bacterial kind of way. It lingers for few hours.
- It dries out quickly and leaves the skin moisturized.