Amara Organix Charcoal + Bentonite Clay Scrub | Review
About brand:Amara Organix believes in safe skin care and hence strives to deliver natural, organic and handmade concoction of Skin friendly products.
Packaging:The scrub comes in a tube packaging with a flip cap. The cap shuts tightly so its a completely travel friendly packaging.
Available online at:Amara Organix
Coconut oil, Aloe vera, Almond oil, Activated charcoal, Bentonite clay, Basil EO, Lemongrass EO, Tea Tree EO
How to use:
- Massage on wet face and neck with fingertips.
- Avoid eye area.
- Remove with water or damp washcloth.
- Use daily or as needed.
- The scrub is the classic charcoal colour with granules that add a slight exfoliation to the skin noting to intence.
- The texture is quite thick and spreads easily on damp skin.
- Only little quantity is needed for one time application.
- It exfoliates really well and it doesn’t sting or irritates my skin.
- It gives a brightening effect on the skin immediately post use. Although it does not last for more than 5-6 hours.
- The great part about this scrub is that the granules are mild enough which is why it is really gentle on the skin.
- Since it’s this gentle, it can be used on a daily basis.
- Travel friendly packaging
- Mild fragrance
- Removes dead cells and impurities
- Doesn't irritate the skin
- Only tiny amount of scrub is required
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Product information is not mentioned on the product
Would I repurchase this?