Amara Organix Charcoal + Tea Tree Facial Gel | Review
Amara Organix believes in safe skin care and hence strives to deliver natural, organic and handmade concoction of Skin friendly products.
Amara Organix Charcoal + tea tree facial cleanser gel
The cleanser comes in a plastic bottle with a flip cap. It is a leakage proof, flip open bottle so you can easily accommodate it in your travel bag.
Available online at:
Aqua, Coconut derivatives, Pure veg glycerin, Aloe, Xanthum gum, Neem oil, Tea tree actives, Basil EO, Activated charcoal
How to use:
- Take a smaller-than-coin-sized amount in your palm
- Massage on wet face
- Rinse and pat dry
- Use twice daily
- The consistency is gel like hence it can be massaged very well on the skin to get rid of all the dirt.
- I have been using the face wash for about a 2 weeks now. It leaves my skin soft on washing and cleanse my face well.
- It gives a slight cooling sensation as well.
- It removes the oils, dirt on the face, greasiness and stickiness effectively
- Convenient packaging
- Mild fragrance
- Lathers decently
- Cleanse the skin very well
- Does not dry out the skin
- No harmful ingredients
- 100% organic
- Cruelty free
- No ingredient list or product details is mentioned on the product
Would I repurchase this?