Aroma Essentials Shea Moist | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualised and customised” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customising products based on individual requirements.
All the products of aroma essentials are made up of natural ingredients and cruelty free. Everyone can use this product because the ingredients are Shea Butter and Aloevera gel.
The Shea Moist comes in a tub packaging with a lid. The cap is leak proof, so it is travel friendly.
INR 250 for 35g
Available online at:
Shea Butter & Aloevera Gel
How to use:
- Apply it all over the face and neck
- Gently massage over the skin
- Can be left overnight
- The moisturizer has a mild herbal scent.
- It has the perfect consistency, it blends in the very well.
- I have been using it since past two weeks it really helps in rejuvenating the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It has no side effects.