Aroma Essentials Coffee Orange Lip Scrub | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
All the products of aroma essentials are made up of natural ingredients and cruelty free. It Removes dead skin layer on lips leaving lips soft n supple
The Aroma Essentials Coffee Orange Lip Scrub comes in a tub packaging with a lid. The cap is leak proof, so it is travel friendly.
INR 100 for 15.9g
Available online at:
Raw honey, Coffee, Orange, Tomato & Coriander extracts.
How to use:
- Scrub gently on your lips
- Wash it off with warm water
- After that apply a lip butter or lip balm
- The lip scrub removes dead skin gently and keeps lips smooth.
- It has a yummy coffee fragrance, half of the time i just want to open the tub and only smell it.
- It does leave your lips feeling and looking one hundred times better, mine even seemed a little more plump from all the lip-rubbing.
- Worth the price
- Yummy fragrance
- No harmful chemicals
- Exfoliate the lips very well
- Travel friendly packaging
- Brighten up the lips
- Cruelty Free