Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick | Review
Keeping up with the changing times, the StreetWear™ Color Rich range of products combine the world class quality of Revlon with a unique understanding of what Indian girls are looking for their choice of cosmetics at pocket friendly prices.
StreetWear™ Color Rich explores the story of 4 stylish divas that are best friends! They are young, spirited and ‘street-wise’ women who love to experiment with new looks, colors and styles to create their own personal style. They believe in the brand philosophy of ‘Why Not’ that endeavors to encourage young women to be confident and believe in the choices they make for themselves.
Creamier in feel and packed with essential vitamins and plant based conditioners, the StreetWear™ Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick glides smoothly over your lips giving them a rich color and fresh look all day long!
Packaging:The lipstick comes in a shiny black plastic cylinder packaging. The transparent cap makes it convenient as you can identify the shade.
- Line, Lips with lip liner.
- For an intense color, apply lip liner all over the entire lip.
- Then apply lipstick on top.
- For a more natural look, just use the liner to define the lip shape.
- Apply lipstick directly from tube or with a lip brush.
- For extra staying power, blot with a tissue to remove excess, then reapply lipstick.
- It is kind of matte in texture with frosty shimmery look.
- It has a mild scent of vanilla.
- This lipstick does not cake up within the fine lines of your lips but gives you an even, moisturized finish.
- In one swipe the lip pigmentation will be covered.
- It instantly brightens up my face without looking over-powering.
- The staying power is around 2-3 hours.
- It does not bleed at all nor does it settle in between the lines.
- You don't need to worry about frequent touch-ups to your lips as this lipstick stays for decent number of hours and fades out beautifully and evenly.
- Vanilla scent
- Does not dry out the lips
- Soft and creamy formula with smooth texture
- Cute outer packaging
- Decent staying power
- Fade evenly
- Packaging is not sturdy
Would I repurchase this?