Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub | Review
- The Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub comes in a white tub with a green screw cap.
- It also have white lid under the cap to prevent leaking.
Price:INR 199 for 75gms
INR 520 for 235gms
Available online at:Biotique
Shelf Life:3 years
Ingredients:Papita (carica papaya), kela (musa sapientum), khajoor (phoenix dactylifera), neem (melia azadiradrachita), methi (trgonelia foenum graecum), yasad bhasm (zincum), ban haldi (curcuma aromatica), aam beej (magnifela indica), bees wax, gun acacia (acacia arabica), moongphali (archis hypogea), himalayan water q.S.
How to use:
- Massage on wet face and neck with fingertips.
- Avoid eye area.
- Remove with water or damp washcloth.
- Use daily or as needed.
- The scrub has a very mild fruity kind of fragrance.
- It is a clay based scrub.
- The texture of this scrub is very creamy and thick but it do spreads on skin well.
- It leaves the skin soft and smooth and gives a clean and fresh feel.
- Perfect packaging
- Cruelty free
- Little goes a long way
- Mild scent
- Thick and creamy texture
- 100% organic
- No parabens and SLS
- Makes skin soft and radiant
- Might not suit sensitive skin.
Would I repurchase this?