Nature's Co Irish Moss - Mint Bath Oil | Review
The secret to good health and beauty lies in pure nature. It is this belief that has prompted The Nature’s Co. to explore the five purest forms of nature, which are the elements of air, sun, forest, earth and water. All the products of The Nature’s Co are made in the vicinity of nature. At The Nature’s Co. some of the best natural ingredients from across the globe have been used. The products at The Nature's Co. are absolutely environment friendly.
Treat your skin to our Irish Moss - Mint Bath Oil. Mint will hydrate, soften, refresh, relax and naturally deodorize your skin and body. It stimulates the blood circulation process, and treat dry skin as well.
- It comes in a rectangular size plastic bottle with a sturdy pump.
- The pump has a cap on its nozzle apart from there being the regular cap for the bottle.
- The cap shuts tightly which makes it completely travel friendly
INR 645 for 100ml
Available online at:Nature's Co
Peppermint Oil, Sweet Almond oil, Vitamin E, Apricot Kernel Oil.
How to use:
In bath:Pump out 5-7 drops on wet skin to seal the moisture.
Rinse off with water.
After bath:Apply a small amount of bath oil instead of moisturizer post bath on moist skin.
- I prefer using it after bath instead of in the bath.
- It has very mild and refreshing fragrance.
- The moisturizing power is pretty good, it is great for dry skin.
- My skin felt really hydrated and relaxed after using this.
- Perfect packaging
- Cruelty free
- Pleasant scent
- Parabens free
- Hydrates skin very well
- Lasts very long
- A bit on expensive side
Would I repurchase this?