Maybelline ColorShow Matte Lipstick | Review
- The lipstick comes in a shiny black plastic rectangular packaging.
- The colors are shown on the band that we see in the middle.
- The packaging is simple yet functional, the lipsticks lock with a click sound and the cap always stays put.
How to use:
- For a perfect lip shape: start in the middle of the lips, smoothing out to the corners of the mouth.
- I love the pigmentation as well, It feels soft in one go.
- The formula of the lipstick is really moisturising, but it does not appear overly creamy or glossy on the lips.
- These apply like breeze and stays for long too.
- It is not at all drying for the lips.
- It has an average staying power of 3 to 4 hours.
- Soft and creamy formula with smooth texture
- Travel & Pocket friendly
- Fade evenly
- The colors are not transfer proof
Would I repurchase this?