IHA Skin Dew (Moisturiser) | Review
The moisturiser comes in a plastic bottle which is transparent. A label is stuck on it with all the instructions. The plastic bottle is soft enabling easy dispense of face wash. There is a small outlet on the top which needs to be pressed for the product to be dispensed. The bottle is travel friendly in my opinion as there is less chance of squishing. Overall decent and unique packaging. The packaging is similar as IHA Aloe Essential (Moisturising Face Wash)
INR 140 for 125ml
Available online at IHA website.
Each ml contains natural extracts of aloe leaf 100mg, Mandukaparni 50mg, Cucumber fruit 50mg, Sunflower oil 20mg, Almond oil 2.5mg & Cream base
How to use:
- Apply this cream on your face, throat and other body parts showing the signs of dry skin condition.
- Gently massage in circle with fingertips till the cream gets absorbed into your skin.
- This is one of the best moisturiser i've ever used.
- And the best part of this moisturiser is that it doesn't contains harsh chemicals & don't have strong herbal fragrance.
- This product nourishes my skin so deeply & reveal glowing skin.
- I have noticed a considerable improvement in my skin.
- Travel friendly
- Sweet smell
- Hydrates the skin deeply
- Cruelty free
- Rejuvenates dry skin
- Remove dry patches
- May not be suitable for oily skin
Would I repurchase this?
More from the brand: